how to make a claim
Sometimes things go wrong and you need to make a claim. We are here to help you make the process as easy as possible. You can contact us at any
time to discuss a new claim or the progress of an existing one.
Phone: 08 8113 0999 or 1800 088 892
Fax: 08 8221 7074
Postal Address: GPO Box 1368 Adelaide SA 5001
Location: Level 3, 185 Victoria Square Adelaide SA 5000
Emergency contact: 0408 008 370 – Andrew Cook, Insurance Manager
For emergency claims assistance outside of normal business hours please call 1800 023 387.
For emergency claims assistance outside of normal business hours please call 1800 022 444.
You should also:
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent any further loss from occurring.
- If your property is lost or stolen, vandalised or maliciously
damaged advise the nearest police station. Your insurer may ask for a
written report from the police.
- Keep the property that has been damaged so that it may be inspected if required.
- Take photographs of the damaged property if possible.
- Tell us about any prosecution or inquest that may be held.
- Send us any document relating to your claim within 72 hours of you receiving the document.
Things you should not do:
- You must not repair or replace any damaged property without the insurer’s consent.
- Do not pay, promise to pay, or offer payment, or admit responsibility for a claim.